• Rocking really noisy velcroed leather trousers to the very echoey loos at Somerset House
• A designer wrongly assuming that I was trying to cast him as a model.
• Loudly complaining about an overpriced Moschino Couture jacket in Lily Allen’s store. Asked the price of a hat and told by Lily Allen that it wasn’t for sale…totally didn’t realise she was stood next to me.
• Falling down the stairs at a Selfridges party.
• Almost sloshing a pineapple mojito down Amber Rose’s back.
• Shouting ‘who the hell is Victoria’ after being introduced to a petite blonde at Vivienne Westwood. Sorry Little Boots.
• Being avoided by a powerful fashion editor at the Maiden party.
Me, wildly: “HI!!!”
Editor, (stony-faced and barely looking up from his iPhone): “Hi.”
• Throwing a full macchiato all over the white sofas in the BFC press lounge
• Janice Dickinson giving a standing ovation half way through a catwalk show.
• Finding our photographer starfishing on the floor of the David Koma showroom (while Koma was in a sales meeting) taking a picture up a mannequin’s skirt.
• A European Fashion editor getting taken out by a bus’s wing mirror and having to do menswear day with a huge bruise on his head.