Home // underwear

Posts Tagged ‘underwear’

somerset4-2

LFW SS14 Preview: 5 trends we’d like to keep – and forget

Amidst the roller coaster of fashion seasons, which now almost blur into one long never-ending conveyor belt of newness, the concept of ‘in season trends’ has in many ways been dissolved. Strict fashion rules that dictate what you can and cannot wear in any given season no longer exist –

Read


Header

News: Fashion Illustrator Joseph Larkowsky vs LCM

Anyone feeling London Collections: Men withdrawal symptoms? Well, here’s something to cheer you up! The fantastic Joseph Larkowsky has given us a few illustration gems to share with the world.

His Collection of eight illustrations were created with utilitarianism in mind, and the step of some designers retreating back to …

Read


SPORT v2

Bjorn Borg cuts the crap for AW 12

Bjorn Borg has declared that his new Autumn/Winter line of underwear is a tribute to Japan, not only for their admirable mobilisation in the face of recent natural disasters but also their environmental and futuristic research. This collection makes a big bang of an impact by clashing spacey, robotic, minimalist …

Read


la perla

The Hautelist #20: Undies

Oh joy behold!  It’s official, the public have spoken and thongs, g-strings and all those other fancy-pants are on their way out.  Earlier this week it was reported that sales in thongs have dropped 17% and are now worth just 25% of the market, which means that the other 75% …

Read


Sugarlesque521

Wear your heart on your arse

With American Apparel in trouble, where to turn for transparent underwear? Fancy pants vendor Sugarlesque is one option if you err on the cheeky side of sexy. All hand made to order in Britain, designer Ruka Johnson embellishes would-be-pornographic lingerie with strategically placed love hearts. For AW10 she has created …

Read